At Safira we indicate ring sizes by the inner diameter.
Measure an existing ring for your ring size
- Take a ring of your own which you know is the right size.
- Measure the inner diameter, where the hole is at its biggest. We indicate ring sizes by the inner diameter.
- Match your measure with the right size. E.g. 16 mm means size 16. If you are in between two sizes, go for the bigger one.
- Know your size? Go get your favourite ring!
Measure your finger for your ring size
- Tie a thread around the finger you would like to measure. Don’t tie it too tight.
- Then measure the length of the thread in mm. The length of the thread corresponds to your size. If you are in between two sizes, go for the bigger one. Round off according to the table below.
Inner circumference (mm)
Inner diameter (mm)